Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Customer Service Business Support Manager to manage all Customer Service (CS) Sales & Business Management Processes and CS Communication & Marketing Processes to drive CS Revenue and market growth and profit for both in vivo and in vitro business.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will manage all CS Sales & Business Management Processes and CS Communication & Marketing Processes, which includes market analysis and competitive transparency, customer base analysis and business potential identification, service portfolio, offerings and pricing, contract management & Pipeline management, Customer Service price book and cost book with post cost analysis, and pricing strategy.
- You are responsible in making Siemens Healthineers the no. 1 of choice of online platforms.
- You will follow local and HQ defined business objective for archiving required operating profit.
- You will expand Healthcare competitiveness with professional services to ensure the highest customer satisfaction (NSI).
- You will manage all CS Business Partner Processes in order to drive CS Revenue and market growth and operational excellence.
- You will implement the CS marketing and communication strategy and media strategy to promote CS values, CS portfolio, brand towards internal and external stakeholders.
- You will develop the Education business, option / upgrade business and ensuring the efficient execution to drive additional CS Revenue and market growth.
- You will maintain the highest customer satisfaction, including profitability within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services.
- You will implement of CS strategy 2021 to boost Online Customer Interaction (OCI) and make Siemens Healthineers to be number one customer of choice of online platforms including LifeNet, PEP, Smart Remote Services (SRS), teamplay, e commerce and others
- You will plan and draft the annual Healthcare target agreement and the quarterly business reviews as well as Monthly Business Review (MOR).
- You will ensure market development and customer-oriented service marketing strategies, offerings, and communication methods.
- You will develop new services and opportunities, rollout and implementation in the country product management and launching special campaigns within the service environment.
- You will ensure effective customer satisfaction surveys and create the productive collaboration with modality managers to increase customer satisfaction by collecting customer data and producing trend analysis for management.
- You will have the overview of recourse development and execute required manpower calculation related to I-base development and budget frame. Developing the staff training in coordination with its respective supervisors/managers.
- You will ensure the efficient execution of all CS Business Management Processes including partners/ channels to drive CS Revenue and Market Growth for both In vivo and In vitro:
o Market analysis and competitive transparency
o Customer base analysis and business potential identification
o Service portfolio, offerings and pricing
o Contract management
o Customer Service price book and cost book with post cost analysis
o Pricing strategy
- You will optimize, streamline, and digitalize the Customer Services offer, quotation, administrative, e-bidding processes, and competitor intelligence.
- You will ensure extensive sales support to the local sales organization / modality manager and the technical collaboration and knowledge transfer during sales offers and projects.
- You will manage all external Service Partner Processes within the Customer Service as an economic unit with a process-oriented organization, following local and HQ defined business objective for archiving required operating profit.
- You will manage the Education related activities for all Healthcare Business Units; ensure external and internal customer excellence in all Application Services (Support & Training & implementing the new Education portfolio); enable business development to develop the new Education Business with profitable growth; drive optimal synergies between CS organization, Application team and Sales.
- You will implement CS marketing and communication strategy with the use of different media and platforms (e.g. event management, marketing materials, social media etc.) to make CS value and brand viable for internal and external people.
- You hold the disciplinary responsibility for the staff assigned to you. Due to the size of organization, this may be delegate to specific local supervisors/ managers.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have a tertiary degree in a technical, management and/or commerce discipline; technical understanding is a pre-requisite.
- You have professional experience in a service business in a relevant industry.
- You have experience managing, leading, and motivating teams and individuals.
- You have Siemens Healthcare product knowledge and Customer Service portfolio (certified).
- You have experience dealing with customer complaints.
- You have experience working with multinational companies, clients, and people.
Your personality and skills:
- You have strong communication, organizational, and presentation skills.
- You have excellent strategic thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- You are sensitive towards multinational companies, clients, and people.
- You possess the ability to interact with and network with Senior Executives.
- You can prioritize work considering a complex matrix of inputs.
- You have a can-do attitude.
- You are proficient in both written and spoken Thai and English.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time