Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Thailand team as Customer Service Sales Representative to support all Customer Service (CS) Business Management Processes and ensure highest customer satisfaction.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will follow local and global defined business objective for archiving required operating profit.
- You will expand Healthcare competitiveness with professional services to ensure highest customer satisfaction.
- You will sell and maintain service products/portfolios in Thailand, Myanmar, and Cambodia and support the product sales force in doing so.
- You will identify, develop, and implement opportunities to create new service business.
- You will manage key account with P&L responsibility.
- You will analyze situation and portfolio requirements of key account, sense the customer needs, and identify the up-selling opportunities.
- You will implement individual service offerings/master agreements together with customer and in coordination with product sales rep and regional management.
- You will provide constant support to the assigned Customers as part of CARE team.
- You will manage customer relationship and CS related complaints as part of CARE team (together with primary CS Engineers and applicators).
- You are responsible for service sales after warranty, contract renewal, on call recapture, and Point of Sales (PoS).
- You will trace service offers in cooperation with regional management.
- You will prepare win/loss analysis of completed service offers.
- You will collect and trace CS sales opportunities.
- You will consolidate and convert all required information for a maintenance price book for the local market.
- You will prepare contract proposal and quotation for maintenance contracts.
- You will ensure efficient execution of CS sales and marketing processes in order to drive CS revenue and market growth. These include market analysis and competitive transparency, customer base analysis and business potential identification, service portfolio, offerings and pricing, and contract management.
- You will develop market and customer-oriented service marketing strategies, offerings, and communication methods.
- You will develop new services and opportunities, roll-out and implementation in the country product management.
- You will launch special campaigns within the service environment according to local and global requirements.
- You will provide support in the sale of service products, such as customized Service Agreements, Siemens Shared Services, Siemens Guardian Program, Siemens Virus Protection Program, Introduction of Siemens Remote Services, service quotations or other similar types of local service offerings.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have a tertiary degree in a technical, sales & marketing, management and/or commerce disciple; market understanding is a pre-requisite.
- You have professional experience in a service business or sales & marketing in a relevant industry.
- You have experience working in a multinational company.
- You have experience in dealing with customer complaints and disagreements.
Your personality and skills:
- You have strong communication, organizational and presentation skills.
- You can work independently and under pressure.
- You work with creativity and quality orientation.
- You are sensitive towards multinational companies, clients, and people.
- You can convince, interact with and network with internal sales, customers, and partners.
- You can prioritize work taking into account a complex matrix of inputs.
- You have strong computer and Microsoft skills, specifically in Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time