Within the Siemens Digital Industries Software Digital Manufacturing Business Segment we're investing in marketing to accelerate momentum and extend our market leadership. We are looking for a dynamic, creative, and results-oriented Product Marketing Manager who has experience engaging the enterprise business and IT community. This role will require the definition of go-to-market strategies (GTM) for the execution of outbound and inbound marketing to build reputation, increase awareness, create demand and accelerate revenue opportunities.Responsibilities
- Messaging, positioning, and creating marketing content that demonstrates differentiation compared to market competitors
- Develop and maintain collateral for solution portfolios in conjunction with product experts, including webpages, brochures, eBooks, product fact sheets and webinars
- Support the Manufacturing Planning, Simulation and Service Lifecycle Management product teams with GTM strategies, KPI definition and attainment
- Create, maintain and deliver an inbound marketing content calendar in coordination with product marketing and product teams, including blog posts and community articles
- Interact with the global marketing and global sales teams on adoption and execution of marketing campaigns, including tracking inquiries and sales opportunities
- Create social media content to promote new collateral and events, such as product releases, webinars, and trade events
- Support requests for media, public relations and industry analyst interaction for solution areas
- Monitor marketing asset performance and perform basic data analytics
- Continuously monitor, analyze, create, and share responses to market developments, customer behavior and competitor activities
- Collaborating with Campaign and Content teams to ensure that the campaigns being built and launched are well connected - from initial messaging to the underlying campaign tactics and field execution
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ years of Product Marketing, Product Management, Presales, or Industry Marketing experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills to articulate value of technology solutions for industry challenges
- Demonstrated proficiency in working in matrix organizations, capable of working in cross functional teams
- Technology/software background with an aptitude to learn new technologies
- Situational fluency, ability to influence and motivate others, and perseverance to handle challenging business situations
- Working knowledge and understanding of manufacturing planning, simulation or service lifecycle management solution domains a plus
- Degree in Engineering/Computer Science or experience in manufacturing a plus
- Understanding of industrial application of digital manufacturing solutions a plus
- B2B marketing proficiency a plus
- SaaS marketing proficiency a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.