Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Application Specialist (f/m/d) in Advanced Therapies (AT) Angiography to support our customers worldwide in handling new angiography devices as well as 3D-based applications.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will train global customers in our angiography systems focusing on IR, INR and hybrid operations, especially for global VIP customers and during product introduction phases
- You will apply your innovation capability through blended learning concepts and new training offers for our customers
- You will act as the interface between application product managers, countries and customers and will contribute with your expertise to internal and external application training
- You will be responsible for product demonstrations for reference customers and at important congresses
- You will collect reference case studies for training and for simulations
- You will be responsible for communicating new technologies to the regional application specialists and ensure internal and external training using your clinical expertise
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Angiography .
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master's or diploma degree in the field of medical systems engineering or equivalent
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of interventional angiography, ideally you are already familiar with Siemens angiography system
- We are also looking forward to applicants with a bachelor’s degree or with a vocational background, for example as an MTRA, in combination with additional professional experience in this field
- You are familiar with the workflow in interventional radiology, interventional neuroradiology and/or in hybrid operations
- You have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
Your attributes and skills:
- Your very good English skills enable you to communicate with international customers, business partners and colleagues and to develop innovative, future-oriented training strategies. Other languages, e.g. German, are an advantage
- Your planning and organizational flair and your social skills form the basis for your willingness to travel and to work as part of an international team
- You score with a high degree of temporal and personal flexibility, therefore a travel activity of max. 50% is a matter of course for you
- You demonstrate passion in everything you do. Therefore, you like to work independently as well as in a team, maintain open, binding communication and are experienced in dealing with de-escalation of conflict situations
- You are interested in technology and new technological and medical trends to implement them in new training concepts
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Tuermer Vanessa.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time