The marketer is responsible to support and execute B2B digital marketing activities for our software solutions. Using the latest digital marketing tactics and technology, this role will contribute to increased solution awareness and customer acquisition. In this role, you will work with internal teams and external vendors, ensuring timely execution of the marketing plan. You will play a key role in the evolution of our digital marketing strategies.Responsibilities
- Develop and deliver digital marketing assets, including content for the blog, online community, and social media
- Create content by working cross-functionally to ensure correct budget and resource planning
- Plan and manage online blog, community and social content calendar, including blog topics, author scheduling, and multimedia creation
- Work with the campaign execution team to ensure proper execution of marketing tactics
- Perform SEO research to develop new content, optimize existing content, and devise tactics to improve performance
- Evaluate program effectiveness with ongoing metrics analysis and provide improvement recommendations
- Understand Digital Manufacturing solutions, as well as personas and buyer journey; leverage digital tactics to acquire and retain customers
- Day-to-day management of social media accounts
- Monitor online community and social media sites and coordinate responses with internal resources
- Continuously learn about Siemens software solutions and new marketing technology to execute more efficient marketing campaigns
- Complete other duties as assigned to meet company goals
- 2-5 years relevant marketing program or content development experience in a B2B software environment
- Excellent writing skills and demonstrated experience delivering content for marketing campaigns, websites and sales tools
- CAD, CAM, PLM or related manufacturing industry experience a plus
- Knowledge of the practical application of social media in B2B marketing
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC ideal
- B2B eCommerce experience a plus
- Detail oriented. Strong project management skills. Able to handle multiple tasks, with tight and often changing deadlines. Ability to work comfortably in a matrix environment
- Excellent listening and communication skills with strong ability to work with people at all levels
- Applicable BA or BS Degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.