Are you interested in automation and control technology? Do you want to be part of the development of new technologies?
Siemens is a leader in automation and control system development. In our R&D center Siemens Advanta we deal with product development (software development, hardware and their testing) for the concept of a new generation of systems within Industry 4.0. We rely on high expertise, careful approach and teamwork. We support personal development and enable the implementation of your ideas.
We would like to invite you to cooperate in the development of industrial automation products. We focus on the complete development of products and their integration within the entire control system. We develop PLCs, modules for communication on industrial buses, input / output units and intelligent sensors. We participate in the creation of product specifications and create our own architecture and frameworks. All this in cooperation with developers on an international project.
You will focus on:
- project management of Siemens product development for process automation
- communication with the customer and management
- analysis of technical solution and implementation proposal with the project team
- implementation of the solution
- development of technical know-how and solutions
- cooperation with production and organization of prototype production
You can look forward to:
- up to 33 days of holiday (standard 5 weeks + up to 8 days from the benefit system)
- flexible working hours and home-office
- bonus for joining our company up to CZK 100,000 (depends on the level of technical knowledge)
- an individual benefit budget of at least 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 extra days off, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance contributions
- relocation bonus for the costs of moving to the place of work (CZK 100,000 if you move to the Czech Republic from abroad, CZK 50,000 if you move to Prague within the Czech Republic)
- contribution to meals in the form of e- vouchers
- contribution to Multi-sport card
You should have:
- university education in a technical field, or adequate experience in the field
- project management practice
- very good knowledge of English at a communicative level
- desire to learn and develop your knowledge
- knowledge of programming in C / C ++
- knowledge of Linux as an advantage
- experience in FW or HW development as an advantage
- knowledge of industrial automation as an advantage
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time