We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities
to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound
Then come and join our global team, impress us with your ideas, support us with your talents and learn what digitalization is all about in healthcare!
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Reporting to Global Head of Business and Operations Development Team, Education & Skill Management, Innovation
- Drive go-to-market strategy and the successful roll-out of our current and future portfolio (FlexForce, SmartSimulator, Anatomy Education, CrewPlace, AR and VR Solutions etc)
- Develop business strategy in a structured manner that leads to broader market penetration, supporting regional sales with customer-facing initial proposals, including target planning, communication, and monitoring
- Provide marketing & communications support for all markets, segments and divisions by designing marketing materials for internal and external use (e.g. customer presentations, sales documents)
- Support for customer segmentation and for identifying (new) customer needs as input for developing product and business strategies
- Reconciliations of financial data and presenting to senior management with management consultant approach
- Support the development of sales strategies and customer collaboration partnerships
- Design supply chain operations process mapping along with country leadership, support financial planning, Sales and supply chain operations planning
- Develop supply chain operations strategy in a structured manner that leads to broader market penetration, supporting regional sales with customer-facing initial proposals, including target planning, communication and monitoring
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are a full time student (f,m,d) studying towards a Master’s degree in management, marketing, business or similar. According to you study regulations, to obtain your master degree you are required to do a mandatory internship of 4-6 months
- You have 1-2 years of work professional experience in business, marketing, strategy or consulting
Your attributes and skills:
- You Excellent command of MS office (PowerPoint, Excel) is very important
- English language fluent (Good knowledge of German is a plus)
- Excellent presentation and storyboarding skills and strong interpersonal skills as well as eagerness to learn
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: Students@Siemens Healthineers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time