Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Digital Finance Business Excellence Professional
This is a role well
suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As a Digital Finance Business Excellence Professional, you will be responsible
- You will execute the Laboratory Diagnostics Digital Finance Strategy by driving the implementation of selected, high benefit improvement projects to improve business performance
- You will utilize your excellent interview skills and Finance knowledge to assess and evaluate current Finance processes and collaborate with Process Owners to optimize workflows using structured methodologies (e.g. Lean, Design Thinking, Value Stream Mapping, …)
- You will identify opportunities and propose solutions on the automation of non-value add processes and align with technical experts on IT solutions for improvement projects
- You will help shape the overall Digital Finance Strategy
- You will act as communication ambassador to foster the Digital Culture in the Finance organization and coordinate Best Practice Sharing
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have completed studies in Finance, Business Administration, Project Management, or related fields and have at least five years of relevant experience in Finance and Project Management
- You have the demonstrated ability to lead and execute business improvement projects in a large-scale global matrix organization
- You have gathered multiple years of experience in evaluating, optimizing, and/or digitalizing processes and have experience interacting with the C-Level to communicate impact
- You have knowledge of Finance processes (Controlling, Reporting) and the Finance tool landscape (SAP)
- You have experience with agile methods (Design Thinking, Scrum, Value Stream Mapping) and can apply them in an analytical way to operative Finance processes
- You are already familiar with robotic process automation tools (e.g. UiPath, KNIME), are willing and excited to learn about new software solutions, and how to apply them to optimize processes
- You have excellent written and verbal presentation skills and have gathered experience in the preparation, execution, and moderation of process improvement workshops
- You are proactive with a go-getter mentality focusing on sustainable business performance, you have a high level of team orientation, and are willing to share your knowledge with colleagues and peers
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree with additional experience and qualifications required (PMP certification a plus); additionally minimum of 5 years combined experience in Finance and Project Management necessary
- You have excellent PC skills (MS Tool Suite incl. PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams, …)
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel expected depending on project needs (not exceeding 20%)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.