Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Digital Finance Application Specialist
This is a role well
suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As a Digital Finance Application Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- You will be acting as the Digital Finance App Specialist with your excellent knowledge and experience in digital applications, including robotics process automation, analytics and advanced analytics, visualization software, artificial intelligence, and machine learning
- You will be responsible to support the execution of the Digital Finance Strategy by applying your digitalization skills to implement specific projects by applying suitable digital solutions; this also includes the support of cross-functional projects when opportunities arise
- You will be responsible for defining and guiding the tool/app strategy as part of the overall Digital Finance Strategy and evaluate new tools/apps with regards to their benefit in improving the Finance performance
- You will support Data Governance topics within the Finance organization (incl. Data Quality and Integration) and align with a network of cross-functional experts from other business functions
- You will actively drive the upskilling campaign with the Diagnostics Finance organization by designing and providing trainings on digital tools/apps and sharing your knowledge
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have the demonstrated ability to lead, develop, and implement technological solutions in a large-scale global matrix organization
- You have applied experienced in some of the following tools (UiPath, KNIME, SAP Analytics Cloud, Jedox, PowerBi, Qlik Sense, Qlikview, Celonis, …)
- You are familiar with low code dashboarding, workflows, or application development (MS Power Apps, MS Power Automate)
- You show a willingness to learn and are staying up to date with the latest technologies and apps
- You think analytically and rapidly learn complex topics, especially in the field of analysis, evaluation, and handling of structured and unstructured / multi-structured data
- You have a proven ability to communicate complex technical requirements to diverse stakeholders at multiple levels
- You have experience in Finance organizations and gained knowledge of Finance processes and tools (SAP)
- You are proactive with a go-getter mentality focusing on sustainable business performance, you have a high level of team orientation, and are willing to share your knowledge with colleagues and peers
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS/BA in related discipline with 5 plus years relevant, applied business experience
- You have excellent IT skills (MS Tool Suite, Automation/Analytics/Visualization Tools, Low-code experience)
- Strong communication skills (technical and business)
- Willing to travel expected depending on project needs (not exceeding 10%)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.