The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Software Test Engineer - Domain Tester
and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !!!
We are looking for professionals with B.E/B. Tech in Instrumentation and Control / Electronics / Electrical Engineering, 2-4 years of experience in Engineering, commissioning and testing of Power Plant Automation systems (DCS) or any other processing plants.
Use your skills to move the world forward !!!
• Practical experience at project sites and engineering centers would be essential.
• Must have work on protocols area like OPC UA, IEC 60870,IEC 61850.
• The ‘Engineer - Verification / Validation’ is primarily responsible for software testing in product development.
• He / she shall verify and validate the DCS functions ensuring that control applications & configuration are healthy. This includes reviewing, testing and maintaining releases for control applications used by plants. It also includes performing bug analysis, bug testing.
• Strong control process Domain knowledge is expected with Distributed Control System (DCS, PLC, SCADA)
• Experience in Administrator tasks of DCS is preferred.
• Experience of features and functions in a control system.
• DCS Strong presentation and interpersonal skills required. Strong Analytical skills is desirable for customer‘s bug handling.
• Experience on Semantic family products. (Scalances network switches, firewall, S7 CPU, ADDFEM).
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time