What are the job requirements?
- Develops, designs and completes customer proposals in technical aspects.
- Performs site surveys to develop base design or installation plans.
- Analyzes customers' technical setup in order to better judge on aspects of product and solution integration.
- Completes technical analyses and supports proposal process at any stage as part of the sales team.
- Performs the review of task plans, drawings and installation schematics and provides guidance in the phase of product test integration.
- May support completion of service contracts (i.e. planning and estimation of labor categories, rates, material cost, etc.).
- May manage respective sub-contractors.
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Diploma / B.Eng in Electrical / Electronics or Mechatronics / Controls Engineering
- Related knowhow in Simatic PLC / PCS 7 programming would be an added advantage
- Ability to proficiently operate PC related software packages (Microsoft Access, Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, and analytical skills.
- Excellent customer service, Interpersonal skills, teamwork skills, quality and changed oriented with initiative and eager ability to learn.
- Must be fast learner and should be able to think analytically
- Fluent spoken and written English and preferably language of respective location and customer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time