- If you are someone who aspires to design and implement scalable, distributed, and resilient backend systems, we might just have a right position for you. This position is with the most preferred meter data management system EnergyIP®.
- You will be working with advanced feature of programming language. Reading and debugging the open source software will be just like another day in the office.
- The main perk -You get to work as part of an awesome, collaborative, and talented team that takes pride in building a useful and elegant product. We partner with Product Management, UX designers, Product Support, Product Implementation, Product Testing and Documentation teams to continuously build a better experience for our customers.
- Senior Software Engineer contributes to the design, development, support, and maintenance of various components of EnergyIP® Data Analytics product. Works as an independent contributor and actively participates in the design process with the leads and architects. Requires good knowledge in Core Java, Spark and related technologies. Takes full ownership of assigned Data Analytics components/applications.
- We need a graduate - BE in Computer Science or equivalent with 4 to 8 years of experience in developing software applications using Java and database technologies.
- Solid knowledge of Data Analytics and it’s platform
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills, good knowledge in Core Java and Spark
- Knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem and its components including Hadoop, HIVE, Oozie, Zookeeper would be an added advantage, Advance Java (JMX, Multithreading, Java Memory Model, Garbage Collection, Class Loading, Generics, Annotations, Advanced JDBC, Stream API)
- Strong knowledge in OOAD
- Ability to debug complex Java and database applications and ability to read and debug the opensource software
- Exposure to unit testing frameworks Mockito, PowerMock
- Astonishing attention to detail and ability to break down tricky topics to simpler pieces for easier understanding, in writing and in person.
- Knowledge and Experience in Web Services (REST, SOAP), Messaging technologies (Kafka), Spring (AOP, Dependency Injection, Transactions, JTA, Spring JDBC) with good written and oral communication skills.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time