Siemens is seeking a talented and enthusiastic engineer to join the team responsible for developing the Opcenter APS (Advanced Planning and Scheduling) line of software products. Part of the Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) portfolio of software, our APS products are world renowned, used across a wide variety of industry segments and are a leader in their field. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to work in a small, friendly multi-skilled team environment. For further information about our products, see https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/global/en/products/manufacturing-operations-center/preactor-aps.html. Successful applicants will have a degree in a relevant subject and a keen interest in solving problems that industry leaders face day to day in keeping efficient, competitive and relevant in an ever more challenging global economy.
As part of an agile team, you will work with industry standard tools and technologies to deliver the next generation of world class APS solutions for both the desktop and the cloud, leveraging existing techniques to solve planning and scheduling problems, but also contributing to the research effort for adoption of emerging technologies.
- Frontend, development : C#, WPF
- .Net Framework and .Net Core knowledge
- Good understand of Logging framework
- Experience of WiX Toolset ( Windows installer ..)
- Good understanding of Test automation ( Unit tests, regression tests )
- Hands on experience in using Git or SVN and source control.
- Comfortable in using IDE’s like Visual studio, Visual Studio code.
- Agile framework and methodologies understanding.
- Knowledge of C++ is added advantage
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time