Currently we are looking for software test engineer who will assure quality of our software releases on time. For this purpose you will be responsible for:
- Creating test scenarios according to the requirement specification
- Developing the automated tests, regular test run and test result evaluation
- Maintenance and improving the test suite (Test stability, test efficiency, shortening the test run)
- Installation and operation of test environment in virtual machines
- Develop and maintain internal test automation framework written in java using Selenium WebDriver.
What you should know?
- We require experiences with software testing and software quality assurance:
- Knowledge of testing methods and testing techniques
- Understanding of different test methodologies and frameworks
- Ability to create test scenarios from requirements
- Executing of functional and non-functional tests including test result documentation
- Investigation skills, analytical and logical thinking
- Understanding the basics of OOP principles
- Required coding skills in Java(preferably, or other object oriented language)
- Understand DOM and ability to orientate in it
- Experience with test automation using Java + Selenium WebDriver(1 year at least)
- Experience with versioning tools(preferably Git)
- Experience with CI tools(Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
- Experience with test management tools (Jira, Azure DevOps)
- Experience with Azure DevOps (Azure Boards, setting up pipelines, test plans)
- Experience with API testing
- Team player, self-driven and communicative
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1600EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time