Role: Test Professional - Industrial Automation domain- Manual tester
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Test Professional and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don´t know for sure. That´s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution – our drive to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
What part will you play
- As a Test Professional you will be involved in requirement analysis and design test cases based on user requirements specification and system specification.
- Should have experience on Test execution and Bug reporting and making it to closure with any test management system
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn, understand & build in depth knowledge on latest test automation framework and trends.
- Perform intensive manual and automated product testing (functional or nonfunctional tests) and added advantage with factory acceptance Test, Beta Test
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a graduate - B.E. / B.Tech / M. Tech (Electronics & Communication/Electrical/Instrumentation) with prior experience of 3 to 4 years in Industrial Automation domain
- You must have strong knowledge in industrial automation & Electrical field
- Strong knowledge on control panel design standards like UL / NFPA / NEMA / IEC
- Hands on design experience of all types of Electrical Control Panel by using software tools like E-Plan Electric or AutoCAD electrical
- Sizing and selection of LV/MV Switch gear Component Like, Relays , Circuit breaker, CT PT etc.
- Work experience on PLC, MCC and low voltage switchgears such as Load feeders, Motor feeders, circuit breakers, Soft starters, Motor starters and Motor management devices
- Knowledge on sizing and selection tool such as SIEMENS TIA selection tool
- Good working knowledge on PLC Configuration, Device Configuration and Automation system.
- Installation of Software to test on Windows7, Windows8, Windows 10 and Windows server PC
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time