Do you like understanding the client’s needs and help them along the way to success? Are you passionate about studying market trends and identifying latest and most innovative opportunities to support the business? Are you passionate about building automation and IoT applications that run on embedded controls, servers, and the cloud?
If so, this is the career opportunity for you!
Joining the Sales team at J2 Innovation – a Siemens company will enable you to be a part of our growing organization and be hands-on in innovative projects.
We are looking for a highly skilled and self-motivated Strategic Accounts Manager who has experience in dealing with large (global and regional sized) companies, operating in both manufacturing and service-based businesses in the smart buildings, smart infrastructure or similar IoT environments.
You will work closely with the VP of Sales and CEO in selling to the targeted prospects with the aim of achieving new long-term partnerships.
You will have significant interaction with our technical teams in California and Italy who provide applications support to our OEM partners. Candidates for this position should be passionate about the benefits of software platforms and open standards-based solutions. You will have excellent inter-personal skills as well as a solid technical understanding of automation, IP networking and related IT / digital topics.
You will have a desire to go deep with knowledge and understanding of topics, and a detailed approach to dealing with the multiple stakeholders in large organisations along a long-term digital partnership journey.Main Responsibilities:
- Identify new opportunities to sell FIN Framework in several market segments already targeted
- Develop relationships with key decision-makers and influencers within the prospective customer’s organisation
- Deliver high quality sales presentations for senior management, and demonstrate the FIN Framework software
- Lead multiple stakeholder relationships to achieve sales in large corporate organizations
- Understand customer needs and develop proposals to meet their specific requirements
- Liaise closely with the technical teams within J2, specifically the “Glue team” who provide OEM developer support and training as well as “Proof of Concepts” as part of the sales process
- Ability to lead commercial and legal negotiations
- Solid experience in technology-, IoT or consulting oriented sales roles
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Degree level qualification preferably in a technical subject
- Strong network of contacts in large organisations, preferably in building technology products supply or services related markets
- Excellent English knowledge, both verbal and written.
What can we further offer?
- Significant entrepreneurial freedom
- A dynamic and growth oriented environment
- A flexible way of working: Smart working
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training
- Highly competitive earnings package
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family
What else do you have to know?
“At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
J2 Innovations, a Siemens Company pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking ownership and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to build a real impact?
Come on board and seek the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time