What are your responsibilities?
1) Involved in cross functional team for new product design or product care.
2) Schematic design for infeed and power amplifier circuit for motor drive product.
3) Define PCB layout instruction for power electronic circuit.
4) Understand the interface between power unit and control unit, motor, line system
5) PCB level and module level Function test and type test.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
1) Master degree is preferred. Specialty: power electronic engineering, electrical engineering, electronic information engineering.
2) Product Safety and EMC and environment climatic background knowledge.
3) Topology knowledge of switching mode power supply. (buck, boost, flyback. Forward)
4) Circuit simulation knowledge with Spice model.
5) Schematic and PCB layout tool
6) Analog circuit and digital circuit knowledge
7) Motor control system basic knowledge (speed and current loop, PWM)
8) Good English skill
9) Good team spirit
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time