Digital Data Intelligence:
- Managing & update regularly for overall marketing leads, including channel expansion / tender / leads nurturing data etc. to become one comprehensive view for prospects and leads framework.
- Act as key owner for marketing automation process to do precising push messages within social CRM tool behind.
- Align with IT to work continuously for unified customer experience within different digital systems as one total entry online, also include data intergration.
- Start pilot for Ad-hoc key account engagement projects by using account-based tools to enhance sales connecting point efficiency and customer experiences.
- Managing current healthcare-professional traffic portal such as dxy.cn account to explore more business-oriented cooperation mode and data insights.
- Clearly understand public/private domain traffic concepts and drive cross-platform new integrated/online campaign by leverage these concepts.
- Report on key results and other predetermined KPIs on a regular basis, such as opportunity tracking status, transition status and feedbacks on sales funnel.
- Develop and execute ongoing content collection & promotional plan, mainly for online training and website platforms, to meet the expected timeline of content creation from channels mentioned.
- Industry study and operate A/B tests with effieciveness to generate better content plan on certain business target areas, e.g. none-public coverage.
- Explore and create contents as new category to help predict user purchasing behaviors and make contiously update by align with business team regularly.
- Classify, track and improve continuously based on different content purposes e.g. communication, leads generation, insights finding, conversion etc, .
Market Automation & Precising Promotion:
- Drive private domain traffic pool’s concepts internally to separate different users into groups for precising pushing campaigns with all automation rules behind
- Managing market automation tools to structure users’ professional persona and professional directions clearly, to also reach feedbacks to content part for enhancement
- Collaboration and analyze prospects, drive deep interaction to generate high-potential prospects with demands
- Work closedly with CS and Sales team for ABM 1st phase plan including re-marketing and other coverages topics in details.
- Execute with selected ABM plan to drive measuable business impacts.
- Support on potential SDR projects to drive prospects to opportunities, and also meet expectations for KA insights analysis, if any.
• At least 3 years working experience in digital marketing/IT/Sales related fields, ideally in an MNC environment and have strong business awareness.
•Bachelor’s Degree or above, major in Information Management/Marketing/Business Administration/Communications/Advertisement/IT or equivalent business experience.
•Proven history of marketing/sales role or business IT background will be a plus.
•Strong passionate about digital creative projects and business-driven mindset, capable to work under pressure and offer team spirit, together with capability to inspire other team members
•Quick-learning capability for IT software and technology with business-driven mind to think of insights.
•Project management skills, especially to track project timeline and manage internal resources.
•Fluent in English and Chinese both for writing and speaking.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time