Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Account Specialist to Promote business growth.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Support National Sales Head to
drive regional business; monitoring sales and dealers performance
- Collect and follow up the forecast, and monitor the forecast accuracy
- Coordinate and facilitate the meetings and follow up the action plans.
- Maintain sales funnel and keep update bi-weekly report
- Coordinate and consolidate report (incl. performance report, finance report, etc) and provide data support for business analysis to NSH.
- Collects and screens in a pro-active way before submission all expense reports and other written clearance to be approved; to anticipate request of clarification and to highlight any abnormal figures, go through sales process and ensuring that all documentation is completed in line with Company Policies and Procedures; make interpretation where needed
Support daily activities to NSH and when need for whole team (including internal and external meetings, business trips, and participation to marketing or other company events).
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
• At least 5 years working experience
in sales analysis.
• Good command of MS Office, especially in Excel and PPT for data analysis and sales report.
• Relevant and demonstrable knowledge of the market in which IVD operates, Marcom and relevant experience is a plus.
• Bachelor Degree and above
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. <use your country EEO required language where applicable>
<Add contact information if applicable>
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time