Job title: Process Expert - Hire to Retire (Employee Relations Professional)
The role defines to be a Subject Matter Expert on supporting AskHR team as a front face in handling Siemens employee queries on policies and procedures. Team acts as a bridge between Operations and HR experts’ team. The role requires going the extra mile to achieve first time resolution ensuring employees have an exceptional customer service.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Responsible for preparing Monthly/Quarterly Governance presentations based on the team’s performance
- Conduct process training for the new joiners and ensure consistent Quality score is attained
- To complete Quality Audits on queries processed by the agents and real-time feedback provided on areas of improvement
- Be a key player in building Client relationships and initiate Idea generation drive for any process improvements
- Generating MIS Reports & support in management activities
- Be an active participant in supporting the team with BAU activities and processing queries
- Manage employee queries that come through Emails and Calls
- Be an active user on Yammer group to check and respond to any relevant employee blogs
- Comprise yourself with recent policy changes and any updates within the Organization
- Process the assigned cases within the defined SLAs
- Work on tools such as SAP HR and Nexus to guide employees with their queries
- Have a proactive approach in resolving employee queries and ensure the user experience is enhanced
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Minimum 2-3 Years’ experience in Helpdesk or HR Services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has a ‘know-how’ approach instead of ‘know-what’
- Flexible for working in shifts
- Strong MS Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel) skills
- Any Graduate
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time