- 10+ years of experience working within a software environment with practical security architect experience.
- Strong stakeholder management and people skills.
- Strong communication skills with business and technical functions within Mendix and with (prospective) customers.
- Strong technical skills and hands-on experience across various security tooling, IT platforms, web, middleware, cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), PKI, IAM, database, operating systems and infrastructure.
- Strong experience in threat-modelling of complex systems.
- Experience in delivering comprehensive architecture specifications for complex security solutions.
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization, and security.
- Good understanding of security and risk frameworks such as ISO 27001/2, NIST 800-53 and PCI DSS.
- Be a point of contact for security architecture and technical and procedural questions related to it.
- Support development of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity capabilities.
- Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements that improve our security posture.
- Speak authoritatively to security principles in areas such as network, systems, virtualization, cloud technologies/architecture, encryption, and IAM.
- Develop security frameworks and practices based on needs from customers, business, products, and platforms.
- Experience with creating or contributing to technical documentation product documentation, technology and systems/network architecture or technical whitepapers.
- A requirement is to be CISSP certified or similar.
- A plus would be a CISSP-ISSAP certified.
- Developing and Execution of the Security Architecture Strategy regarding the Mendix platform
- Conducting feasibility studies and risk analysis to support management in making decisions.
- Architecture governance and compliance for the Mendix Platform together with other architects
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mendix Technology B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time