- Work closely with our most important global customers in Europe, USA, Australia, Asia, Middle East and Japan like: Heineken, Continental, ING, NS, ConocoPhillips, eXp Realty, Ingersoll Rand.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and propose bug fixes or architectural changes, within the Mendix platform or related to customer sided implementation.
- Work closely with R&D teams on a tactical level to identify structural improvements and improve the customer experience of our platform. Your most important point of contact will be the Software Delivery Managers of the R&D groups.
- Work closely with Tier 1 and Tier 2 Customer Support teams to help them expedite ticket resolution, sharing knowledge and experience.
- Understand customer use cases to be an effective liaison between R&D and customer to solve complex technical problems.
- Take complete ownership of escalations.
- Mentor and coach team members as we build out the team.
- Identify opportunities to propose new troubleshooting or performance analysis tools for production operations staff.
- Participate in future after-hours on-call rotation for critical customer escalations.
- Identify and build improvements in our Support processes and tools, both internal and with our partners like SAP, IBM and Siemens.
- Work in a smart, young and dynamic team where innovation thrives, and career opportunities are abundant.
- Love to engage with the customer to solve any challenges they might face and voice their needs and challenges within Mendix.
- Have a B.S. in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Have over 3 years of relevant working experience in a technical environment.
- Are passionate for technology, and have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Are well-organized, flexible, and can keep an overview of all your tasks.
- Have knowledge of, and experience with Infrastructure as a Service.
- Preferably have experience in mobile app development, integration, cloud infrastructure and/or security.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mendix Technology B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time