Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Product Line Lead (f/m/d) to actively shape the future of our Siemens Healthineers remote scanning portfolio and the syngo Virtual Cockpit product line.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As the Product Line Lead syngoVirtualCockpit (sVC) you have global responsibility for the business success of the Siemens Healthineers remote scanning portfolio and the syngo Virtual Cockpit product line
- You define and execute the strategy and manage the remote scanning portfolio and development of products/solutions in close cooperation with Siemens Healthineers businesses, countries and functional departments
- You define the Go-to-market and sales strategy in collaboration with our Marketing and Sales team
- You take care for the roadmap, its implementation and further development including prioritization of features and functionalities
- You are responsible and ensure the success of the remote scanning portfolio business plan
- You drive the processes in your area, especially in an agile environment, e.g. through lean transition and cost reduction measures
- You work in close collaboration with customers, business partners and SHS Business Lines
- You are responsible for the Product Line’s target achievements and communication of those within the SHS organization
- You report to the Head of Business Line of SYNGO and directly lead a team of Product Managers which support your tasks
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at syngo Virtual Cockpit
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in computer science, engineering, business administration, medicine or equivalent discipline
- You have long-term professional experience in the medical industry business, preferably medical imaging
- You have successfully led a business segment or shown commercial success of projects
- You have a proven record working in an agile/lean oriented project organization with internationally distributed teams
- You have many years of experience in a leadership role, ideally in a global context and/or matrix organization
- You have experience in the healthcare sector and respective regulatory environment (e.g. FDA 21CFR820 QSR, ISO 13485, 62304)
Your attributes and skills:
- You have very good command of English, both spoken and written; additional language skills such as German are welcome
- You have a very strong business sense and result orientation with a simultaneously high and sustainable quality standard, which is decisive for the future success of the business field
- You are characterized by a target-oriented, partnership-based communication behavior and have advanced moderation and presentation skills
- You prove assertiveness and can analyze and improve your team’s working skills
- You exhibit strong interpersonal skills especially in a cross-cultural environment which enable you to build trusting relationships and reliable networks
- You are available to travel internationally when needed (approx. 10%)
- We lead by being lean - It is in your nature to question the existing. You like to develop new solutions and thus bring new impulses to your own team and the entire organization
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Katharina Tostmann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either