As part of the software sales team, participate in the sales process to facilitate sales of software and support AP countries in presales pursuits.
Engage with potential and existing customers to understand customer needs and high level requirements.
Support product and solution positioning by preparing and delivering demonstrations of the technical capabilities of the proposed solutions to customers using standard material.
Speak with authority on our customer's business issues, and how SISW can improve their business using standard company messaging.
Works on projects/assignments of moderate scope.
Typically works under direct supervision on assignment/projects
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical
& Electronics, Software Engineering
- University graduate, no working experience or experience less than 3 years will be considered
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good interpersonal skills which foster positive relationships and teamwork
- Detail-minded and target-oriented
- Willing to work in a fast pace environment, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time