Head of Logistics @ COR SCM
SCM Logistics has an end-to-end responsibility regarding our internal and external customers. The planning process, has multiple interfaces to Sales, internal customers, and suppliers to ensure an adequate forecasting on all relevant levels. The responsibilities of Deliver reach from order income till turnaround of national and international customer orders. The highest material and logistics quality together with the suppliers will be ensured by the sourcing process. Due to the daily use of SAP P41 (MM&SD module) all members of the logistics team are experts in SAP.
…Then come and join our team as Team Leader Logistics (Head of Logistics) would suit someone with strong dedication and passion for efficient and smooth logistics processes.
A successful candidate is a problem solver with strong communication skills to ensure key relationships are maintained and high expectations on a professional logistic.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage employees in the roles of Plan, Source and Deliver and demonstrates leadership through constant professional conduct and example
- You shape and manage logistic processes for the areas of Plan, Source and Deliver
- Responsibility for the controlling of the most important supply chain KPIs like on-time delivery and world-wide inventory levels
- Establish and maintain key relationships with all stakeholders
- You identify, initiate and drive process improvements independently, set standards and share your experience across the supply chain.
Your qualiﬁcations and experience:
- Many years of professional experience in the field of supply chain management and mastery of the relevant processes.
- KARRASS certification preferred.
- Apex certification preferred.
- IART certification preferred
- Previous people leadership experience is highly regarded
- As a team player, you have the ability to inspire your colleagues and partners with your ideas.
- Proven ability to take on projects and identify process improvements
- You act according to the principle "We say what we do, we do what we say"
- Your strong communication skills will strengthen a trustworthy cooperation with internal and external partners
- You are confident in handling standard SAP functions and the MS Office package
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Corindus, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.