Mode of Employment:
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (f/m/d) for Organizational Management and Organizational Development.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You can expect a broad variety of tasks in the area of organizational management and development
- You will support the team in day-to-day operations and also take ownership for certain tasks
- We will give you the opportunity to freely design and create information and communication materials, including the maintenance of respective communication channels (e.g. intranet)
- Together we will develop KPIs measuring organizational efficiency and implement the corresponding reporting; incl. tool-based data visualization (e.g. via Power BI)
- You will gain insights into the Board Office of a company listed on the stock exchange
- You will have the opportunity to join an open-minded team where your opinion and contribution will be highly appreciated
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You started university and would be available to join our team for at least one year
- You already gained first practical experiences in a company; previous exposure to international environments is a plus
Your attributes and skills:
- You have very good communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently are among your strengths
- You are fluent in German and English and able to draft expressive communication for different target groups
- You have experience in the MS Office 365 applications (MS Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- If you then also display social empathy and customer orientation, you are exactly the right profile for us!
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: Students@Siemens Healthineers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time