Are you a digital-first content marketer?
At Siemens Digital Industries Software, you will join a globally distributed team that’s driving the future of marketing. We believe in people-first marketing and people-first work! We are looking for an experienced SaaS marketing professional to execute digital marketing at scale to activate a wide range of target segments with global impact. Bringing your experience with the buyer’s journey, engagement strategies, and execution, you’ll immediately make an impact through a positive relationship with your peers, marketing execution specialists, and a large team of B2B marketing professionals.
You think customer-first when you develop and craft high-quality, compelling content to lead targeted personas through the full customer lifecycle! To be successful in this role, you should have experience in demand generation marketing for software. You will work with regional teams and partners around the globe, so international marketing experience is helpful. Together, we will continually review campaign and program performance and results to ensure we exceed our team’s targets. Your ability to develop content with clear and valuable communications will help businesses find, adopt, expand, and renew their use of our rapidly growing Xcelerator portfolio.
You will be a key player in our content marketing development teams spanning multiple formats like podcasts, videos, articles, infographics, blogs, vlogs, webinars, presentations and more. You possess hands-on experience with desktop publishing tools. You are energized by creating powerful stories that connect with people. You have an entrepreneurial approach and can both independently and collaboratively conceptualize campaign improvements.
- Create content aligned to campaign personas to optimize their customer journeys and deliver the right message at the right time
- Devise and develop stand-out differentiated digital media campaigns that support prioritized industry and solution-based demand generation objectives
- Plan and coordinate content aligned to land, adopt, expand and renew marketing programs that can be executed across the globe.
- Express complex information in clear, concise marketing content.
- Deliver digital marketing components of strategic account activation campaigns, collaborating across Demand Generation, Event Marketing, Brand, Business Development, and other teams that drive growth, retention, and renewals
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- The right person has 2+ years of successful experience across B2B digital and inbound marketing
- Experience working in HTML
- A knack for writing or collaborating on engaging copy. Storytelling is your jam.
- Previous experience with desktop publish software, like InDesign, Adobe, etc.
- Proven record of owning campaign outcomes and optimizing for engagement and conversion metrics.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work optimally across internal and external organizations.
- Possess outstanding problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.