Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Philippines team as Finance Analyst to be responsible for ensuring accuracy and timeliness of recording of DX financial transactions.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You act as a back-up and right-hand of Business Administration Head in ensuring the commercial correctness of the DX business.
- You are responsible for the preparation and submission of weekly/monthly sales reports as well as analysis of all sales and A/R related transactions to support BA Head decision making.
- You will ensure that DX financial transactions (including but not limited to sales orders and order backlogs) are captured in SAP timely and accurately through regular reviews.
- You will assist the BA Head in designing and implementing process improvements.
- You will work hand in hand with A/R and Accounting in ensuring that customers pay on time and that accounts receivable balances are accurate.
- You will act as focal point for customer questions and concerns related to sales and collections.
- You will review quotations (within authorized range) to check if they generate acceptable gross margins.
- You will ensure timely and accurate booking of sales and service orders and issuance of delivery notes and credit notes.
- You are responsible for verifying that travel and benefit expense claims of DX personnel adhere to policies.
- You are responsible for posting goods receipts and journal voucher entries in SAP.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in either or a combination of: general accounting and management accounting. Of this 5 years’ experience, at least 2 years must be using SAP.
- You must have experience in preparing Sales Reports in a product-based business (i.e., buy and sell of goods).
- You have experience in medical device business is an added advantage.
Your personality and skills:
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are analytical and detail oriented.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time