Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Indonesia team as Finance Lead – In-Vitro/Diagnostics to perform and ensuring finance partnering and administration activities related to managing Order to Cash (OTC).
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will lead and oversee the relevant tasks to perform “Order to Cash” activities in Country for Diagnostics business to support Order and Revenue Recognition as of IFRS compliance.
- You will ensure the integrity of books and records and highest level of compliance, not limited to Sales Order and Billing creation, but also aligning with other stakeholders related to PO creation, custom clearance and GR/IR.
- You will provide overall financial modelling, budgeting and forecasting with clear assumption, transparent, and accurate; with close alignment with respective Business Areas, Business Lines, and Business Horizontals, including identifying risks and opportunities.
- You will provide finance support for the sales and marketing team by providing robust and clear financial, managing budgets/target as well as help to formulate strategic and long-term financial strategies
- You will provide financial insights and value added analysis in all financial aspects to ensure the businesses make well-informed decisions.
- You will evaluate contract and negotiate finance terms and conditions with the customer; with support of Legal.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-id
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Finance or Accounting (Professional qualification will be an advantage – CMA, CIMA, etc)
- You have minimum 5 years experiences in Finance for Medical Devices, preferably in Diagnostics business.
- You have minimum 3 years experiences in managerial level and leading team
- You have the experience in working in multi-national company with cross-functional work environment
Your personality and skills:
- You are skillful in analytical and articulating the analysis to stakeholders
- You are a strong communicator and fluent in Indonesian and English language, written and verbal.
- You possess high levels of initiative, coordination and leadership skills.
- You have the ability to actively participate in conversations and discussions, acting and thinking in options and alternatives, constructively.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time