You will be responsible to support Integration Service Owner by integration of all our interfaces between the new Treasury applications and the internal and external applications (SAP and non-SAP). Service hours shall cover working hours in Europe from ~8am to 8pm~ (still under negotiation), respective flexibility is required. Support language is intended to be English only.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following.Tasks and Responsibilities Data Integration / Junior Developer: Support Integration Service Owner by: · Technical Requirements engineering regarding integration needs / interfaces to and from new Treasury Management Application · Functional and technical Integration Design · Alignment with source / target application owner on start- and endpoints · Implementation of interfaces in Snaplogic · Prepare, plan, execute system test · Support UAT for the integrations · Basic understanding of the end to end business process in the above mentioned area · Incident, Issue, Problem Management for integration build on Snaplogic · Maintain and update configuration objects, · Define and run reporting to validate configuration consistency, · Ensure system availability and system monitoring · Monitoring and communication of scheduled events (maintenance, updates, major incidents etc.), · Interface and logs monitoring and reaction on issues, · Regularly alignment with SHS Service Manager on service topics
- Experience in software development and application integration
· Adjustable standing desk as a standard
· MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
· Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
· Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
· Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
· Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
· Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
· Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
· Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
· Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1600EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time