We have lots of ideas about how to optimally drive digitization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and imaginative tools for developers. Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for groundbreaking information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Welcome to our world! Join us now.
We make real what matters
• Excellent Design and Programming skills on web-development using Angular JS 2/4, Bootstrap, NodeJS, CSS, Ajax, XML/JSON and Microservices using Spring Boot
• Good exposure to XML & JSON technologies such as Web Services, Schema, and XSL & databases like Postgres or mySQL
• Define and implement standard methodologies in front-end technology across various front end projects
• Unit Test automation including Mocha-Chai, Karma, Jasmine etc. Node JS, Library (jQuery)
• Solid understanding of grunt or similar build tools
• Familiarity with linting and/or other code quality tools (SonarQube, Teamscale etc)
• Experience in doing performance analysis, caching mechanisms, Cross-Platform (Windows/LINUX) / Cross-Browser development, Coding standard methodologies (Error-Handling, Memory leaks etc.) & effective Code reviews
Use your skills to move the world forward
• You have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in any branch of engineering or in Design with 5-9 Years of experience.
• Design of software solutions based on UI & Middleware requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
• Hands on experience on NFRs(Quality Attributes) handling by applying the design tactics and appropriate test design methods to addressing it.
• Ability to conceptualize a given problem, plan and implement a solution, test it, debug any problems, and present an uncomplicated, easy to use solution to improve user experience.
• Detailed eye for design, focusing on client interaction, ease of use simple, yet, attractive designs
• Highly motivated self-starter with extensive experience in core aspects of application design, web application development
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on time projects.
• Ability to mentor and Guide junior team members is meaningful
• Collaborate on multi-functional and globally located teams including System Architects, other developers
• Solid experience with Build and Release, Systems Integration, Agile, Estimations/Planning & DevOps
• Handling of Open Source software and handling vulnerability issues.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds