At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Join us as a MOM consultant! You will act as part of EMEA Professional Services team, working productively with other Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives. In the role, you will be responsible for the delivery of individual project consulting on the product portfolio MOM Opcenter RD&L throughout the project lifecycle (including implementation/installation, configuration, testing, deployment, production support) in order for the Siemens Software solution to be delivered successfully and provide value to the customer. Under guidance and in line with project processes and messaging, you will interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption. Moreover, you will actively participates in Country Communities of Practice, leveraging technical and industry best practices and templates to deliver project tasks, providing experiences to support continual improvement.
As a MOM OPC RD&L consultant
• You will be responsible for translating the customer business goals/requirements into solutions based on Siemens MOM products.
• During the pre-sales phase, you will lead and conduct various types of workshops at the customer location e.g. requirements gathering, business process analysis etc., leading to definition of user requirement specifications, functional design specifications and the solution proposal etc.
o Perform GAP analysis with Siemens MOM products against the customer’s user requirements
o Be a thought leader in the MOM solutions for process industries where you will leverage your domain expertise to act as a trusted advisory to the customer, persuading them to adopt Siemens best practices templates instead of customizations
• During a project phase, you will define and document solution outline/architecture, functional design specifications, interface design specifications, HW/SW network architecture etc.
• You will work in a team and together with the technical consultants team, support them to translate the functional specifications into technical design and eventually the solution.
• You will also define and describe quality test plans/protocols to ensure quality assurance for the solution
• You will be also engaged in various on-site project commissioning activities such as end-user training, FAT,SAT etc.
• You will maintain good professional relationship with customer and other internal and external stakeholders
Expected skillset and experience:
• You have a master’s degree in engineering, chemistry or equivalent
• 5 to 10 years of consulting experience as consultant in the Process Industry such as chemicals, F&B, FMCG etc.
• Exposure to LIMS/PLM solutions highly desirable
• Good experience with integrating ERP (SAP is nice to have)
• Have strong IT affinity and interest in the latest software technologies
• You are fluent in English and Italian
• Skills: Communicative, analytical, customer-oriented, flexible, autonomous and structured
• Willingness to travel within EMEA
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time