Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Our cyber security team is comprised of out-of-the-box thinkers passionate about looking at problems differently. This cadre of security specialists protects not only Siemens critical data and systems, but through the products and services we provide, ultimately we aim to positively impact society with safer modes of transportation, power generating systems, medical devices, and more.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game changers like you to join our team of guides. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Be an active part of an international team of Cybersecurity Professionals supporting Siemens’ Corporate Units as well as Corporate IT regarding Cybersecurity.
- Act as point of contact and reliable partner towards your Siemens-internal Customer for any Cybersecurity related matter.
- Help to manage Cybersecurity Risks together with your Customer incl. assessment and protection of their critical Business Information and IT Systems.
- Report on the Cybersecurity Status and current Threat Landscape towards Senior Management and you organize relevant awareness measures.
- Consult your Customer with respect to Cybersecurity in projects or during organizational changes such as Spin-offs and M&A.
- Take care that corporate Cybersecurity regulations, tools and processes are properly implemented and followed by your Customer (such as Vulnerability Management, Incident Handling or Exception Handling).
We will positively value the following skills.
- University degree (Master) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cybersecurity or similar.
- More than 5 years of practical experience in the field of Cybersecurity. Preferably in the role of an Information Security Officer or similar.
- Certifications CISSP, CCSP, CISM or profound knowledge on common Cybersecurity standards such as ISO27001 or NIST.
- Expert knowledge in one or more of the following domains: Cloud Security, Zero Trust, Risk Management, Security Architecture or similar.
- Strong communication skills and you collaborate securely in international work environments as well as virtual teams.
- Service-orientation mindset. Ideally with experience in a service-oriented organization before (ITIL).
- Business-fluent English language skills in speaking and writing are obligatory. German language skills are advantageous.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
#cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #CTCYS #LI-DL
*Please send your CV in English, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time