The Siemens Healthineers Global Delivery Centre (GDC) is part of the overall Siemens Healthineers organization - as part of our Near- Offshoring strategy.
For our organization we are looking for a IT Service Portfolio Specialist who is responsible for the support and coordination of our SHS IT Service Portfolio development. Collaboration with and consulting the Business is a major key topic to foster our goal to become a service-oriented organization.
Task and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with Service Portfolio Managers in our IT Organization and supporting them in process and Service Data Model related questions
- Taking ownership of processes and workflows of the service portfolio for the Global Delivery Centre
- Implementing a performance and satisfaction reporting to ensure that the IT Services are being delivered as promised and meet the needs of those using them
- Support in the continuous improvement of our IT Services, our ITSM processes and our Service Data Model
- Maintain an up to date understanding of IT Service Management developments and best practices.
- We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate abilities as a design generalist with practical experience in visual design and influencing best practice.
- You have in minimum 4 years of professional experience in Service Management and in addition you are holding in minimum a Bachelor’s degree.
- You like to work independently in your area of responsibility but also see yourself as part of a larger team. You expect your work environment to be fun, collegial with focus on excellence, are hands-on beyond your core responsibilities and thrive in a dynamic workplace.
- You must be able to communicate and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment by showing the ability to collaborate remotely with a global team around the globe.
- You are a result-oriented person with problem solving skills who is able to understand the big picture and to create measures to achieve the overall goal.
- You demonstrate knowledge on ITIL Service Management, Service Orchestration and Service Now with the ability to hands on implementation and execution.
- You speak English fluently and you have an attention to details.
Ideally, you will have experience in service design/ continual Service Improvement and have designed E2E processes across complex business landscapes.
Adjustable standing desk as a standard
MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time