We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and well being expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
We make real what matters.
- You will be Responsible for applying design thinking to deliver end-to-end user experience solutions with a focus on user needs and business goals.
- You will be responsible for delivering all aspects of design, from defining customer needs to delivering concepts and prototypes to UI specifications for development.
- You should use Best Utilization of industry design standards and practices to define and implement design criteria, design guidelines and specifications.
- You need to Collaborate with Product Owner, Project Manager and Development team in planning, prioritizing, requirements analysis, conceptual modeling, interaction design, Usability testing will make add to end results.
- You have to Share across teams on produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flow diagrams, wireframes, Hi-fidelity prototypes, and design specifications for strong discussions.
- You would be Developing personas and usage scenarios, Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows.
- You would be conducting competitor and customer analysis, Usability testing.
What you need to make real what matter
- You should have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in any branch of engineering or in Design.
- 4-6 years of experience in Interaction design for Web and Mobile applications.
- You should have Hands on expertise in using tools such as Abode XD, Photoshop, illustrator, Axure, Sketch.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time