Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Solution Architect
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Solution
Architect, you will be responsible for:
- You will translate strategic input into product design input based on a comprehensive understanding of user needs, internal stakeholder perspectives, and architectural approaches.
- This position requires extensive collaboration and communication skills, as well as an understanding of our customers, internal business stakeholders and engineering approaches.
- You will partner with Portfolio and Product Management, Global Engineering, and other Core Team members to deliver value-based solutions balancing customer and business objectives.
- You will also provide decisive feature prioritization and context throughout the Agile development process
This position may suit you best if you
are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have a Bachelors’ degree in engineering, biology, chemistry or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
· You have 10+ years of clinical laboratory diagnostics experience with extensive understanding of clinical laboratory diagnostics domain (focus on core lab- chemistry/immunochemistry instruments, Automation and IT products)
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You have demonstrated skill in data mining and analysis techniques.
- You are willing to travel up to 15%.
· Your participation in Agile development with Product Owner experience is a plus
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You have an ability to communicate technical topics to non-technical audience (and vice versa)
- You have a demonstrated ability to lead technical teams and drive results
- You have a demonstrated ability to collaborate across disciplines with influential competency
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.