Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work for a multi-national company? Siemens Industrial is offering students living in the UAE the opportunity to gain valuable experience with its Communications Team in both UAE offices.
What is the format of the internship?
- Location: flexible between Dubai and Abu Dhabi (The Galleries, MASDAR).
- Duration: 6 months
- Full-time: Sunday to Thursday, 40 hours per week
- It is required to be a registered student during the internship
- It is required to be under a UAE student or parent/spouse sponsored visa that is valid for the duration of the internship
What are my responsibilities?
- Assist Communications Team across different functions including:
- Event planning
- Social Media
- Project management
- Internal communication
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Marketing/communications background
- Excellent writing skills
- Expert in MS Office applications
- Experience in Event management
- Fluent in English (Arabic is a plus)
- Graphic design & video editing skills are an advantage
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time