We are looking for highly motivated Sr. Software Engineer to work in our Calypto Design Systems Division. You will be part of a high-performing R&D software team responsible for designing, developing and debugging software programs. You will be teaming up with a senior group of software engineers contributing to software components. Our software engineering team is a creative, dynamic and highly productive small team environment.
We are looking for motivated, highly capable contributors to help develop advanced power analysis/optimization tools. You will develop software in C++ that works in conjunction with other Mentor Graphics tools such as Questa simulator and Veloce emulator for designs described in SystemVerilog and VHDL
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline is required. The ideal candidate will be educated in both CS and EE related fields.
- Must have 4+ year's professional C/C++ programming skills and previous experience developing large software applications for EDA related products.
- Good analysis and problem solving skills.
- Experience in developing data structures and algorithms for EDA products is required.
- Previous experience in power analysis/optimization products is highly desired.
- Knowledge of Verilog, VHDL, SystemVerilog and familiarity with front-end verification flows is required.
- Solid software engineering skills and discipline are required.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.