We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
- You develop, implement, and maintain systems and tools for the lending business as well as policies, guidelines and templates, in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- By elaborating on the opportunities of new technologies like AI or robotics, you improve credit risk analysis and processes and help maintaining a high level of data quality.
- You partner with Risk Managers who are responsible for the day-to-day-business, IT specialists and data analysts and foster exchange of information and new ideas.
- Jointly with IT, you screen the market for appropriate tools and technologies and analyze their potential benefit for the CRO organization, you participate in RfP processes and vendor selection.
- You conduct working sessions with the Risk and Sales teams to gather and understand business requirements. You analyze, assess, and prioritize use cases and transform them into system requirements, applying user-centered design principles. You act as an intermediate between business and IT.
- You lead global projects jointly with SFS IT with the aim to introduce new technology and to adjust and improve existing systems.
- You initiate and facilitate events, like workshops, that help implementing new technologies, tools or policies and related changes in processes.
- You take the role of a business application owner for selected systems.
- In addition to that, you steer and monitor progress of projects and initiatives, control the allocated budget, provide status reports and take appropriate measures to manage arising project risks.
- You have successfully completed your studies in business, IT, or a similar field of studies
- You bring at least 5-7 years of working experience, thereof at least 3-years in the corporate lending business, preferably with focus on Structured Finance and large volume transactions
- You show a high affinity for new technologies and a willingness for constant learning
- A thorough understanding of banking standards and banking regulation is required for this role
- You are experienced in working in IT projects, preferably using agile project methods
- You can express complex matters in a clear and user-friendly way and have already proven your strong communication, collaboration, and networking skills
- You are skilled in analytical thinking and innovation; you are creative and love to take the initiative
- You are globally mobile for business travel (as soon as it´s possible again) and have advanced skills in English and German (spoken and written)
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Bank GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time