Siemens Digital Industries Software currently has a vacancy for a Technical Product Manager to join their Technical Product Management team for Simcenter STAR-CCM+, a leading CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) focused multiphysics simulation software.
The position of Technical Product Manager involves managing and communicating customer and market requirements, helping shape product direction, as well as promoting product capabilities and latest enhancements. The Technical Product Manager is expected to work closely with development teams in shaping new and innovative solutions to expand the scope of the software’s coverage.
This particular role is an exciting opportunity to help shape Simcenter STAR-CCM+’s long term reacting flows strategy. It requires an in-depth knowledge of combustion and chemical reaction simulations within the context of CAE (Computer Aided Engineering). The role is at the forefront of the current trends of shifts in energy sources, carbon emission reduction, and of the wider adoption of digital twins. The role requires versatility to operate in all industries where reactions influence product design: from automotive to aerospace, through electronics to chemical processes.
Being successful in this role requires having excellent communication skills, being self-motivated and able to work as part of a team. It requires passion for creating best in class solutions and a strong vision for the product as well as being able to champion it to both internal and external stakeholders.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Work closely with customers to understand how combustion and chemical reaction simulations might be effectively deployed to solve their engineering challenges.
- Interact with customers, Customer support and Business development teams to identify users’ and market requirements while collaborating with development teams to plan and deliver new features.
- Report, and champion, the progress of Simcenter STAR-CCM+ upcoming releases to internal stakeholders, and customers in collaboration with the sales and marketing teams.
- Build go-to-market materials to promote the benefits of Simcenter STAR-CCM+ internally and externally.
- MSc or PhD in engineering or relevant discipline with at least 5 years industrial experience either using simulation or working in a software environment.
- In-depth knowledge of industrial CFD, reacting flow and CAE processes.
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal, including the ability to create and deliver clear, concise presentations to audiences possessing technically diverse skillsets and backgrounds.
- To be highly motivated and able to show initiative and accountability within a dynamic work environment.
- An ability to find innovative approaches to problem solving and to show initiative in overcoming challenges.
- The role is global, it requires the ability to travel internationally and to work with distributed teams.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.