We have lots of ideas about how to optimally drive digitization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and imaginative tools for developers. Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for groundbreaking information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Welcome to our world! Join us now.
We make real what matters
• Responsible for detailed software design in the Presentation and Business logic layers
• Understand Usability & UI guidelines for Web applications.
• Connect with relevant technical teams in Bangalore and Germany.
• Contribute individually as a technical team member for developing new features and fixing bugs in the application.
• Understand Architecture and Design of the application in a quicker pace and add functionalities based on the existing architecture
• Perform Code Reviews.
Use your skills to move the world forward
• Engineering Graduate / Post Graduate (preferably a major in Computer Science/ Electronics).
• At-least 3-5 years of professional experience in SW development (explicitly code/test-code development within software project using the relevant programming languages and tools as well as relevant technology)
• Knowledge of Client Server, Distributed and Service Oriented Architecture
• Must have a very strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Experience with SCADA HMI system would be an added advantage
• Source Code Control Systems: TFS
• Development tools (MS VS2015/17, Webstorm, TFS)
• Other capabilities - Team Player, Self-motivated, Analytical Thinker, Good Communication, Unlimited thinking, Good Logical abilities
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds