Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Sr. Marketing Operations Manager - Laboratory Diagnostics.
The Sr. Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for end-to-end marketing operations, enabling commercial excellence through process, tools, and data. This individual will adopt best practices and build workflow process and cadence where individual marketing verticals fit within the larger ecosystem, including segmentation, lead management, campaign effectiveness, performance reporting. Additionally, this role will lead the budgetary and forecasting processes for the marketing team.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Sr.
Marketing Operations Manager,
you will be responsible for:
- Defining and maintaining the end-to-end marketing processes so teams can execute initiatives more effectively and efficiently
- Developing key performance indicators (KPIs) across the marketing team and partner with the Business Intelligence Analyst to develop functional reports/dashboards to determine performance and areas for opportunities or improvement
- Establishing the cross-functional process for campaign & lead management reporting to measure the effectiveness of each tactic and channel
- Leading key marketing projects to help the business improve CRM/Marketing tools to provide better data, insights to the organization
- Co-leading the budget and forecasting processes with finance partners
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have demonstrated success in navigating complex business environments and driving efficient and effective direction.
- You have been a data-driven leader with deep expertise in reporting, project management, performance analysis, and prioritization skills.
- You have very good presentation skills and are able present analysis and defend evidence
- You have exceptional collaboration skills and able to lead projects with cross-functional teams at all levels of the company
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree.
- Minimum 10 years of well-rounded operations experience in positions of increasing responsibility
- Previous experience in Medical Devices or a related health care industry. IVD preferred.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills, ability to perform or lead analysis for marketing organization
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.