We are a leading global software company dedicated to helping innovative manufacturer’s world-wide design, manufacture and deploy groundbreaking products faster. With the resources of a global organization and the energy of a start-up company, we have fun together while delivering emerging marketing services that improve our customers experience and Siemens marketing operational efficiency.
Siemens PL is looking for Data Analysts who can deliver insights into operational and analytical metrics for tracking customer engagement. This is an exciting opportunity to develop and implement data analytics strategy used to drive complex business decisions. This role requires business acumen, technical skills, and the ability to synthesize complex requirements into simple deliverables. You will work with the team in order to help develop metrics, reporting, and stories for our stakeholders.Responsibilities:
- Partner and align with business stakeholders to address complex business questions
- Understand business/product strategy and high-level roadmaps to align analytics efforts and enable them with data insights
- Understand the data landscape i.e. tooling, tech stack, source systems, etc. and work with teams to gather requirements, improve quality/collection of data
- Ability to spot and understand micro and macro trends, and the key drivers of those trends
- Prior experience working for an ecommerce business and/or SaaS company
- Proficiency using tag management solutions such as GTM, DTM, Tealium, etc.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics
- Proficiency with Google Marketing Platform products (Google Data Studio, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Proficiency with ETL, SQL, and database management (Snowflake, Google Big Query)
- Awareness of the Digital Marketing landscape (Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO & general Digital Marketing strategy)Experience with custom event tracking and developing/maintaining data dictionaries
- Data visualization expertise using modern analytics and BI tools (e.g. Amplitude, Tableau, Looker,etc.)
- Web Analytics and/or Product Analytics (A/B Testing)
- Experience with REST APIs
- Basic Python skills: Jupyter Notebooks, Pandas
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.