Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new position as a “working student Stakeholder & Innovation Management” you will support the product ramp-up of a new IoT product.
- You help with the communication and management of the internal and external stakeholders.
- You will work on the scaling process of an innovative product in the field of trackworker safety.
- Together with your team, you test and validate prototypes of the new innovation and their functionality from a strategic point of view.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You are studying industrial engineering, business administration, innovation management or a comparable course of study.
- You have practical experience from a previous student or internship position.
- Ideally, you already have experience in one of the following areas: stakeholder management, digitization, IoT, product development
- You are confident in using MS Office, especially in PowerPoint.
- In our international team of the product portfolio you communicate confidently in German and English, both spoken and written.
- Your personal profile is rounded off by your communication and presentation skills.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 - 52430
if you whish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Martin Spandel.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time