Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We are currently recruiting for our Fall 2021 Strategic Student Program. Our internship and co-op positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.We have positions available in software development, user experience, data management, technical marketing, engineering consulting, research & design innovation, and human resources.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program with a sophomore or pre-junior standing
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Available to work part-time (10-25 hours per week)
- Authorized to work in the Unites States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior employees
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full-time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
- Assisting with nationwide student recruitment strategy and efforts - from sourcing candidates, through successful onboarding
- Supporting hiring for:
- Siemens Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- The Strategic Student Program (SSP)
- Ad hoc student positions
- Selling Siemens as an employer of choice and contributing to the Siemens employer brand on campus
- Providing administrative support and assisting with data entry
- Planning student events to create an inclusive community and well-rounded student experience
- Supporting special projects as needed
- Studying for an undergraduate degree in Business, specializing in Human Resources, Management, Marketing, or Business Analytics
- Highly organized, able to coordinate and pursue multiple efforts simultaneously
- Rapid learner with strong project management skills
- Prior leadership roles, or experience collaborating with large groups is preferred but not required
- interest in working with university students to identify and develop meaningful careers
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of individuals
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to create custom reports
- Passionate about company culture and growing a highly interpersonal career
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Takes initiative, driven, and proactive
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.