Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational, and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Business Administration/Marketing Intern.
This is a role well suited to an
ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Business
Administration/Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for:
- You will help plan and coordinate the U.S. launch of new assays including pricing, positioning, targeting, promotion, sales education & customer rollout.
- You will work closely with core laboratory marketing, marketing communication and digital engagement teams to ensure portfolio synergies and alignment on go to market strategies.
- You will be responsible for creating and maintaining scorecard metrics on all current and future promotional programs coordinating with sales operations, finance and others as needed.
- You will actively drive the creation and execution of untapped channel strategies to create awareness and brand preference for Siemens Healthineers amongst clinicians.
may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do
develop your career with Healthineers:
- You are completing studies in a Marketing or Business administration discipline.
- You demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills; ability to develop strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment, and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
- Willingness to travel domestically and flexibility
- You will be working in a fast-paced diagnostic industry and therefore you are willing to learn about disease states and patient management strategies.
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You demonstrate great critical thinking skills
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree (rising senior) or Master’s degree program majoring in Business Administration, Marketing, or related discipline.
- You must have a minimum GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- Must have permanent work authorization.
- Must be available to work full-time in the summer (up to 40 hours/week); possibility of extension, if so, must be available to work part-time during the academic year (up to 20 hours/week).
- Preferred to be east coast-based.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.