The Contract Administrator position resides in a strategic and dynamic environment within the service organization. The position requires advanced knowledge of IT landscape and basic digital skills to support and embrace human-machine interaction. The role must provide root cause analysis for SAP billing and or process errors. The position is responsible for booking, auditing, maintaining service agreements, maintaining documentation and ensuring contracts are accurately managed to prevent negative impacts to revenue recognition and customer satisfaction. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking for a challenging role.
- Take lead for all contract admin matters and lead expertise on language and requirements for assigned contracts
- Professionally administer all aspects of contractual issues/documents through all stages of the contract lifecycle including preparation, execution, completion
- Lead process team reviews and document process changes; apply structured problem-solving techniques to drive process solutions and improvements
- Works directly with Customers and Sales Channels to provide clarity of coverage and updates as required.
- Performs comprehensive review of all service contracts received from Service Sales. Utilizes knowledge and expertise to ensure all deliverables, and customer data are correct; actively lead as an expert on contract improvement matters such as performing testing to meet requirements, troubleshoot, log issues, follow up to resolution.
- Regularly monitors exception reports and ensures timely completion and accuracy of data for various projects and contracts within assigned areas
- Evaluates incoming requests and creates, maintains, and cancels service contracts in SAP, SHARE; requires solid understanding of SAP and SHARE to ensure effective utilization of the tools; perform contract credits to ensure financial accuracy
- Collaborates with Collections department as needed to facilitate payment from customers for disputed invoices and takes corrective action to prevent reoccurrence.
- Consistently performs ad-hoc reporting to ensure consistency and report tracking
- Lead project activities related to assigned projects
- Participate in external and internal Quality Management System audits to ensure documentation is certified and up to date.
- Perform routine audit of existing contracts booked by peers, to ensure booking accuracy and consistency; coach peers on resolution of errors/gaps
- Use advanced communication skills and ability to work in cross functional teams to ensure contract deliverables are applied to billings
- Lead in developing the contract acumen within the Contract Admin team; participate in new hire training along with ongoing team training and work with internal customers to integrate/align processes
- Ensure contract enforceability through review of contract language and make an interpretation of how enforceable the contract is for accounting/orders purposes
- Early involvement with sales teams as part of deal structure and provide expertise to ensure proper administration
- Understand IFRS rules and research booking activity to determine appropriate action to resolve discrepancies
- Ability to comprehend/translate IT infrastructure
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in a Customer Administration Services role, booking agreements, addressing billing inquiries and dispute resolution
- Advanced analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to apply problem solving techniques, Creativity, and Critical Thinking to drive continuous improvement
- Exhibits strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated understanding of basic accounting and finance principles. Ability to interpret application of contract law principles. Proven ability to apply advanced communication skills to address internal and external customer inquiries in a friendly, timely, and positive manner while listening to the nature of the questions asked
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions based on attention to detail and sound judgement
- Proven ability to work in QlikView and build basic dashboards, conduct data analysis and recommend solutions
- Proven ability to manage projects/tasks to ensure timely delivery with high quality results
- timely delivery with high quality results
- Adaptable to change, and work well within a team environment
- Proven ability to follow process, obtain required documentation/materials to meet government/business/quality requirements and deadlines (i.e. ISO, FDA)
- Ability to function calmly in a fast-paced environment that requires complex processing
· BS/BA in business or related fields preferred.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.