- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for future or current sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or later status
- Able to work from St. Louis, MO without relocation assistance (The internship will be remote for the summer months. Return to office date is still undetermined.)
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
- Executing outbound prospecting programs including calls and send emails
- Contact acquisition through use of tools such as ZIDO, Linkedin and Salesforce.com
- Conducting customer conversations to better understand current manufacturing issues or concerns
- Documenting all activity (phone calls/emails) using Salesforce.com
- Developing Suspect Opportunities to be assigned to a sales team
- Asking questions when they are not sure!
- Major in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Has completed or currently enrolled in classes related to marketing, digital marketing, communications, or related fields
- Experience with Salesforce.com highly desirable
- Strong, polished oral and written communications skills
- Basic understanding and working experience with Microsoft Office tools
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.