Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility
Siemens Mobility has an exciting opportunity for a SCADA Engineer to join our team in Brisbane. We are looking for an individual that has experience in creating technical solutions to solve real-world problems. The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter who enjoys a technical challenge and is looking for an exciting career opportunity in control system engineering.
Areas of Responsibility
- Design and engineer solutions to satisfy the specified requirements of the customer.
- Define the products, components and systems to be used and their concrete characteristics.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Recent graduate to 5 years experience
- Experience with SCADA and PLC/RTU products/solutions, control systems and rail specific experience would be highly regarded
- Knowledge and/or experience with configuration management tools, requirements management tools and product specific toolsets
Benefits & Culture
· Flexible working arrangements
· Career, professional & personal development
· National & International travel opportunities
· Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
· Industry leading parental leave package
· Novated Leasing available
· Discounts on Goods & Services
· Siemens Share Options
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. This position is only open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time