Mission of Function?
Responsible for production and return goods quality management and driving for continuous quality improvement. Embed quality requirements in manufacturing creating process, quality transparency with effective usage of quality tools and methodologies to ensure production quality.
What are my responsibilities?
- Production quality / return goods quality management and improvement by good quality data maintenance and analysis in quality data system.
- Moderate PFMEA workshop, together with cross function team to identify potential risk and plan measures to reduce quality risk
- Conduct Line Site Review for new development and transfer products to ensure stable quality during project introduction phase
- Create QCP, IPQC checklist, and quality requirements for production line
- Join VSM & VAG workshop, bring Q-requirements into VAG, install measures at early stage to reduce quality risk
- Supervise problem solving process and issue 4D/ 8D report for quality issues, decision making when necessary
- Moderate daily Q-table to track and push all the quality issues solving which found in production line
- Reduce additional quality cost via quality improvement activities
- Directly communication with customer for specific quality issues
- Regularly quality information sharing with PLM team and sending site quality colleagues (for relocation projects)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Mechanical (preferred) or electrical related background with bachelor or above degree
- More than 5 years motor manufacturing or mechanical assembly manufacturing related working experience
- Familiar with quality management system and tools (ISO, 8D, 6 sigma, FMEA, Control plan, SPC…)
- Motor product/manufacturing knowledge
- Quality leadership (high quality sense and continuously improvement mindset and leading quality improvement activities)
- Strong logical analysis and problem-solving competence
- Out of box thinking, sufficient knowledge about lean and digitalization
- Good English communication skill
- Good presentation and reporting skill
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time